Call for online editors for PlotkiPostat: Martie 30, 2008
The East European magazine PLOTKI is looking for new online editors from East European countries. The aim is to enlarge the existing international editorial board of the PLOTKI online news, the „monthly updated rumours”.
PLOTKI editors contribute to the magazine by organizing and editing their own issues and putting them online.
DEADLINE: 01.04.2008, please read details below.
PLOTKI is a magazine, an open platform, a network of over 100 authors, photographers and graphic designers from Eastern Europe. The online magazine is put together by an international editorial board, made up of young people from
Central and East European countries.
In May 2008, the editorial board will have its next team meeting in the Czech Republic. We would like to use this opportunity to invite interested people to become online editors of PLOTKI and to actively take part in the PLOTKI project. Transport, accommodation and food costs will be covered.
Participants are asked to prepare one article and/or photos or illustrations or other publishable media on the topic: SOLIDARITY.
– journalistic and/or photographic experience welcome
– contacts to authors, photographers and illustrator in your country
– English language skills
– online skills are not necessarily needed (we will teach you everything at
the seminar – a certain affinity to computers is helpful)
– readiness to attend the seminar in Czech Republic from 1st – 4th of May
– a 4 day seminar in the Czech Republic
– introduction into online editing: PLOTKI Content Management System
(CMS),”the making of an online issue of PLOTKI”
– a platform for creative journalism
– a broad network of journalists and photographers from Central-Eastern
Please mail your application until 01.04.2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org by answering the following questions:
– name, age, country, language skills
– occupation and/or field of studies
– experiences with journalism and/or photography
– motivation why you want to become a PLOTKI online editor
– and attach your contribution: your article on the topic SOLIDARITY (less
then 1.000 words) OR your photo contribution OR your illustration.